Friday, January 11, 2008

Thing #3

My blog! Well, this isn't officially my "First" post since I already blogged about thing #1 and thing #2, but I did get my blog all set up, and finally settled on an avatar that kind of represents me! I dont know who came up with all those avatars - but they all seem really thin and trendy! But I was very excited about the animated ski lodge background!

I think I still want to mess around with the template of this blog (colars and fonts) a little bit...but I am impressed at how professional these things can look with very minimal work on my part!!!

1 comment:

VWB said...

Yes, choosing the style of a blog can be a process, can't it? So many choices...I think I'm settled and then I 'll see someone else's and think how nice it looks and want to change!
Hope you enjoy the rest just as much!