Sunday, February 24, 2008

Thing #5

Flickr

Being a long time Yahoo.com user, Flickr is a website I have run across before. However, since I just returned from a trip to Colorado I figured it would be a good time to try out all of the features of Flickr with my new photos. So I uploaded my pics and tagged them all. It was interesting to look at other photos that shared the same tags as some of mine. I also set up a group so that all of the other couples that went to Colorado with us can share their pictures in a central location -- I love that feature. Now I just have to hope that they will all do it! In any case, Flickr is a great way to organize/share photos - but I think my favorite thing about it is being able to search through all of the AMAZING photographs that are on it! There are some amazing undiscovered photographers out there!

No comments: