Friday, March 7, 2008

Thing #10

Online Image Generator

Well apparently security is pretty high around here b/c I wasn't able to access several of the image generators (at least not fully). In any case though I finally got to play with ImageChef (http://www.imagechef.com/) and had alot of fun doing it (see my sidebar). I found it very easy to use, they have tons of premade (and animated!!!) backgrounds and all I had to do was type in some text! I love putting quotes up in my room, and so I took one my classes favorite quotes (by Thom Yorke) and made it into a fortune cookie for my blog. I love it! I think this would be a great way to creatively put instructions or reminders on an assignment or notes and it may even be fun to have kids create their own (on the sites where they can use their own images) as an assignment. Very cool tool overall. One of my favorites.

No comments: